Estimated reading time: 8 minutes
MEET OUR PROFESSIONAL TEAM
We believe that service, above all, is also paramount to plan your trips for successful vacations. Our NorthStar Travel Advisors have dedicated themselves to making certain that every aspect of your experiential luxury travel is simple, luxurious, and stress-free. There are many behind-the-scenes transactions that can impact your vacation. Our staff takes the time to make sure these transactions have a positive impact on you. As a result, we incorporate our clients’ feedback to ensure up-to-date information on cruise vacations, cruise ships, hotels, local tour experts, and all travel plans.
NorthStar offices are located in New Jersey and Hawaii, serving our valued guests and clients all over the world.
PEOPLE ARE FLOCKING BACK TO TRAVEL ADVISORS!
Plan your fabulous trip by partnering with a travel advisor is crucial for most travelers in the know who have come collectively to realize these facts. MMGY, for example, is a travel marketing company and confirms that hiring travel advisors has increased in the last several years. As a member of Virtuoso®, the leading experiential luxury travel agency network, many Northstar clients who plan their vacation with NorthStar advisors have admitted that planning their trips with their advisor’s guidance was far superior to organizing it their own. There are many reasons why collaborating with a NorthStar Travel Advisor may prove to be of great benefit:
1. Personalized planning: Are you the do-it-yourself type of traveler who seeks validation, or do your want someone else to take control? When travelers collaborate with a travel advisor, tailored trips will closely suit their interests and budget. Your NorthStar advisor will get to know your preferences and instinctively anticipates your needs and wishes down to the smallest detail.
2. Global expertise and connections: NorthStar Virtuoso® travel advisors have extensive personal knowledge of destinations and products worldwide. They also have relationships with global Virtuoso® partners. These partners help us arrange your very own unique experiences to make your vacation plans exceptional.
3. Value: NorthStar advisors have access to Virtuoso® connections with better pricing that you may find on your own or searching online. Securing special perks, daily breakfast, complimentary room upgrades, and many additional benefits are some examples that you may not receive or find on your hunt. Just consider the $500 per hotel stay you may receive in hotel amenities you’ll receive on a hotel stay may have more value than all your findings, less lost precious time.
4. Convenience: It takes many hours to plan and reserve your own trips. And then, how would you filter out all the information you’ve collected? Time is your most precious resource. Saving your time, plus top-notch service is in your NorthStar travel advisor’s hands.
5. Peace of mind: Relax and have fun! Your NorthStar advisor is available before, during, and after your trips. That is priceless, in addition to saving you time and money! Because you have support during your travels when booking with NorthStar Virtuoso® advisor, particularly when you may need assistance with any last-minute emergencies. Lastly, it is crucial to connect with your advisor, have a follow-up call after your trip, and explore how to enhance individual and group experiences for the next time.
6. VIP treatment: Can you dream the experiences that are waiting for you behind the velvet rope, only with your NorthStar Virtuoso® travel advisor? Let’s be honest – you can’t VIP yourself! However, your NorthStar advisor can secure your exclusive entry to events, private tours, and more.
Why NorthStar Travel Advisor
We’re a small team of expert experiential luxury travel advisers, with a limited amount of email, and you can learn more about us here, with CST# 2065860-40. Let us help plan your holiday or business vacation with great ease. Go NorthStar!
Book with Confidence
Become a NorthStar Traveler and let us take care of you! As we listen to your travel requests, we plan your specific tailor-made recommendations to suit your needs, all based on our Trusted Communities of IATA, CLIA, and VIRTUOSO.
Advisor since 1981… testimonials
I love my job! I truly enjoy it every day! Luxury Travel is so expansive both emotionally and spiritually. I love investigating the new and old aspects of a destination: what drew people to originally visit and what is the draw now! My newest thrill is scuba diving! It has opened up a whole new world to investigate!
Check out my Instagram Feed here.
Advisor since 1974… testimonials
I’ve been in the travel industry for over 35 years, have traveled to over 100 countries, and sailed on 300 cruises. I particularly enjoy helping clients select the perfect cruise, but my heart belongs to India and Africa. Most recently I visited Paris eating, drinking and taking in all the sights.
Check out my Instagram Feed here.
Advisor since 2000… testimonials
I have been interested in the travel field since my early teens. My travel experiences have taken me on adventures of seeing and learning about the places of visit. Most importantly I love learning about the people and their tastes, traditions, and stories. I am detail-oriented and will help with all your travel needs.
Our Trusted Travel Industry Memberships
Furthermore, NorthStar Luxury Cruises and Travel Planners has reached top producer status with many deluxe and premium cruise lines: Platinum Alliance with Pinnacle Club with Seabourn Cruise Line, Regent Seven Seas Cruises, Key Accounts with Celebrity Cruises, Star Alliance with WindStar Cruises and the Inner Circle with Cunard Line:
- NorthStar Luxury Travel & Cruise Planners belongs to the Virtuoso consortium, offering our clients substantial unique benefits and amenities.
- As a member of ASTA, we are committed to serving our clients ethically and professionally.
- Our award-winning professional travel advisors are fully certified and have demonstrated their expertise in all aspects of travel.
- Our decades of industry experience are unparalleled. Also, our agents are full-time employees, not part-time “hobbyists” who may not prioritize your travel needs.
- As luxury travel advisors, we do not charge our clients professional fees for our time and expertise. The time required to research and propose a comprehensive itinerary and particular recommendations is based on our industry knowledge and expertise without additional cost to our clients.
- We always recommend our clients to purchase travel insurance and protect their financial investment and health while journeying. This professional liability policy covers our travel agency in various situations, including coverage for personal injury, negligence, defense costs, and claims against services rendered in the past.
- Northstar is a full-service travel agency. We plan corporate events for executive teams and have extended experience working with corporate groups. Some examples of the kinds of trips we organize for our sophisticated clients may include planning family-friendly cruises, planning safari adventures, etc.
Owners Gina Morovati and Michael Kempinski have over 60 combined years of luxury travel and luxury cruise industry experience. Gina, Mike, and their talented and expert travel agents have grown NorthStar Cruises into one of the most respected vacation advisor companies in the experiential luxury travel industry. Most noteworthy is while NorthStar’s production numbers continue to increase each year, the most significant changes have occurred in our marketing, website presentation, and travel industry affiliations. Finally, NorthStars’ valued clients are the driving force behind these changes based on our luxury travel advice and suggestions.
|California Seller of Travel|
PO Box 248
Essex Fells, NJ 07021
If you want to get in touch with us, fill out the form on our contact page!
If you want to send us stuff, mail to:
PO Box 248, Essex Fells, NJ 07021 USA
If you want to email us, try:
Noam Chat Here
Click to Chat and learn more about our products and services.