“Beyond our expectations! Wonderful staff. Assistant director Tom deserves special mentioning for going out of his way to make the cruise special.”–Irene, USA, on 19/08 Ylang cruise
“We went on Ylang and it was the best! The comfort and luxury were impeccable, and so was the staff. And the food was exquisite.”–Carneiro, TripAdvisor
“We especially enjoyed the kayaking- we paddled up to a private beach and were able to see Langurs in the cliffs above!”–atvdb, TripAdvisor
“The mix of activities from the village cycle tour to the kayak and private beach excursion plus rain forest walk were all excellent inclusions.”-calste7, Australia, TripAdvsior
Refined Waterway Voyages
- 03 Aug 2021 – 14 Aug 2021
- 3-Aug-21 Day 1: Chiang Rai Arrival
- 4-Aug-21 Day 2: Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp – Discovery Package
- 5-Aug-21 Day 3: Chiang Rai – Embarkation Anouvong Cruise – Huay Xai – Huay Palang
- 6-Aug-21 Day 4: Huay Paleng – (Pakbeng) – Kop Aek
- 7-Aug-21 Day 5: Kop Aek – (Pak Ou) – Luang Prabang
- 8-Aug-21 Day 6: Luang Prabang
- 9-Aug-21 Day 7: Luang Prabang – Khok Akha
- 10-Aug-21 Day 8: Khok Akha – Pak Lay
- 11-Aug-21 Day 9: Pak Lay – Sandbank
- 12-Aug-21 Day 10: Sandbank – Vientiane – Disembarkation Anouvong Cruise – Laos Textiles and Cocktail Reception
- 13-Aug-21 Day 11: Vientiane – Tuk Tuk To The Rice Farm
- 14-Aug-21 Day 12: Vientiane Departure
- 06 Sep 2021 – 17 Sep 2021
- 6-Sep-21 Day 1: Chiang Rai Arrival
- 7-Sep-21 Day 2: Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp – Discovery Package
- 8-Sep-21 Day 3: Chiang Rai – Embarkation Anouvong Cruise – Huay Xai – Huay Palang
- 9-Sep-21 Day 4: Huay Paleng – (Pakbeng) – Kop Aek
- 10-Sep-21 Day 5: Kop Aek – (Pak Ou) – Luang Prabang
- 11-Sep-21 Day 6: Luang Prabang
- 12-Sep-21 Day 7: Luang Prabang – Khok Akha
- 13-Sep-21 Day 8: Khok Akha – Pak Lay
- 14-Sep-21 Day 9: Pak Lay – Sandbank
- 15-Sep-21 Day 10: Sandbank – Vientiane – Disembarkation Anouvong Cruise – Laos Textiles and Cocktail Reception
- 16-Sep-21 Day 11: Vientiane – Tuk Tuk To The Rice Farm
- 17-Sep-21 Day 12: Vientiane Departure
- 03 Aug 2022 – 14 Aug 2022
- 3-Aug-22 Day 1: Chiang Rai Arrival
- 4-Aug-22 Day 2: Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp – Discovery Package
- 5-Aug-22 Day 3: Chiang Rai – Embarkation Anouvong Cruise – Huay Xai – Huay Palang
- 6-Aug-22 Day 4: Huay Paleng – (Pakbeng) – Kop Aek
- 7-Aug-22 Day 5: Kop Aek – (Pak Ou) – Luang Prabang
- 8-Aug-22 Day 6: Luang Prabang
- 9-Aug-22 Day 7: Luang Prabang – Khok Akha
- 10-Aug-22 Day 8: Khok Akha – Pak Lay
- 11-Aug-22 Day 9: Pak Lay – Sandbank
- 12-Aug-22 Day 10: Sandbank – Vientiane – Disembarkation Anouvong Cruise – Laos Textiles and Cocktail Reception
- 13-Aug-22 Day 11: Vientiane – Tuk Tuk To The Rice Farm
- 14-Aug-22 Day 12: Vientiane Departure
Enjoy with Trails of Indochina for an unforgettable summer by cruising the fascinating upper Mekong in Laos aboard Heritage Line’s luxury vessel Anouvong. We would love to offer 20% discount cruise fee for this special package.
Explore the enchanting world of elephants at Asia’s premier Elephant Camp, as you set out on a once in a lifetime journey with Anantara Golden Triangle’s ultimate Discovery Experience. Immerse in the beautiful and traditional Chiang Rai with the specialist design at the resort to breathtaking nature.
Step on board Heritage Line Anouvong to the “Laotian Serendipity” Voyage down the Mekong River from Thailand to Laos to witness the amazing views of rich cultural heritage of 2 sides. The Mekong is very calm with many small, sandy islands along its shoreline, making it ideal to explore local villages and try your hand to experience the art to immerse the day-to-day life of local people.
We sail past beautiful landscapes and remote villages to arrive in Laos’ capital, Vientiane, to learn the art of textile and enjoy cocktails. Then, hop on a Tuk Tuk to explore visit an organic rice, fish and vegetable farm.
Stay away from the crowds & receive the best treatment in 5-star hotels
- 2 nigh-stay at Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort
- 7 night-cruise on Heritage Line Anouvong
- 2 night-stay at Crowne Plaza Vientiane
Anouvong is Heritage Line’s first-ever vessel to cruise the majestic Mekong River in Laos. This lesser-traveled stretch of one of the world’s most spectacular waterways is home to serene nature, quaint villages, and stunning temples. It is only fitting that a boat cruising this pristine and beautiful region of Laos should be named after the Vientiane Kingdom’s last monarch, King Anouvong, who so loved his country that he bravely fought for its independence from neighboring Siam.
To create a true boutique sailing experience, Anouvong has only eight spacious staterooms and two luxurious suites. All cabins feature floor-to-ceiling windows and open onto elegant French balconies or a private terrace overlooking the verdant shores of the Mekong River.
What makes Heritage Line’s Anouvong unique is the blend of traditional Laotian artwork with French-colonial accents. From the intimate onboard restaurant to the refined setting of the lounge which opens onto the expansive terrace deck, this design theme creates an atmosphere of luxury and savoir-vivre. Set at the stern of the ship, Anouvong’s luminous spa adds a distinctive lifestyle element for endless hours of blissful relaxation. Particulars:
- Traditional Laotian design with a French-colonial theme.
- Eight staterooms and two suites (three-room categories).
- De-Lagrée Dining Hall.
- Café-Bar & Lounge.
- Terrace deck with sun loungers and cabanas.
- Bodhi Spa.
Golden Triangle Traverse | Huay Xai to Luang Prabang (4 Days – 3 Nights)
Golden Triangle Traverse | Luang Prabang to Huay Xai (4 Days – 3 Nights)
Laotian Serendipity | Huay Xai to Vientiane (8 Days – 7 Nights)
Laotian Serendipity | Vientiane to Huay Xai (10 Days – 9 Nights)
|ANOUVONG INAUGURAL PROMOTION||20% off upper Mekong cruises in Laos|
|YLANG WELCOMING PROMOTION||Up to 15% off Lan Ha Bay cruises in North Vietnam|
|MYANMAR CRUISE CAMPAIGN||Up to 30% off all Myanmar cruises in 2019|
|BOOSTING BURMA PROMOTION||20% off all Myanmar cruises from Aug. 2020 – Dec. 2021|